Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Challenger Approaches!! ... Or Something Like That.

Listening to: Goodbye, Friend (Case Analysis Music from Touch Detective)

Hello, everyone! As of June fifth, 2010, The two-person team of SHOCK: Shojo Revolution is no more; rather, a third author/artist is introduced! I'm Esabelle Ryngin, pleased to meet you!
You might say that it's quite peculiar for a group that's been around for about a year to have done close to nothing publicly before another member is introduced. I know I would. *glares at Artie and Alex* At any rate, I'll do my best to make sure there are at least bi-monthly updates of our new stories, characters, and news articles simply regarding SSR.

My specialty is 4koma (Four-panel) comedy strips, but I'll dabble into other genres when necessary. I'm fairly proficient at editing, so I'll be helping out Artie and Alex more often than not (The truth is, I'm a lackey for now)!

While I'm just a lowly servant for now, I'm still working on my own stories to introduce and integrate into SSR. Please don't be too cruel to the doormat!

-Esa

No comments:

Post a Comment