Friday, June 11, 2010

Oh my gosh cherries cherries cherries!

Oh my gosh, I love cherries. My dad came home today and told me there was a bag of cherries on the kitchen table.

At any rate! A production update! I'm currently working on my History Final, which is an ABC book. I'll be posting my pages up here, since I should probably do SOMETHING. So that's fun.
Let's see... I'm currently... "Discussing" the story of Pure Evil with Artie. *hides story bat*
Ahhh, so ja. That's in the works. Character sketches will be spread rather well among artists, and I'm sure our 4koma (four-panel comics) addictions will seep through to here, so you guys will definitely have something to see.
Ja... I guess I should finally load some art. Well, this is a bit old, but it should tide you over.

This is Chibipoleon. A history project that somehow evolved and mutated into his own insanity.
He's like a little kid who believes with all his heart that he's something great, but everyone is just "Oh, child."

At any rate! That's all for today!!
Pip pip!!

--Esa

No comments:

Post a Comment